What to Expect
Meeting point will be at the corner of Nathan Road and Middle Road of the rear entrance of The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong outside store “Ralph Lauren” for check in and will direct you onto the coach. Meeting time is at 7pm, if you could be there earlier please do and we will begin check in as early as 6:30pm.
Coach will lead to a harbour view private dining restaurant for dinner. The venue is at a wedding banquet hall, air conditioned and also open bar with beer, soft drinks, red wine and white wine. After dinner we will be boarding on boat to head out to secure our best location on the water in prepare for the fireworks.
By the end of our cruise, guests will be dropped off at the Causeway Bay typhoon shelter to disembark. Trains will be running all night for guests to get back to their hotels, taxis or Uber will also be available to hail. Expected disembarkation at 1am.
PROTEST RELATED ISSUES – YOUR SAFETY IS OUR UTMOST CONCERN, WE HAVE LAID OUT THE FOLLOWING PROMISES
1. FROM BOARDING TO DISEMBARK WE WILL NOT BE INVOLVED WITH OR NEAR ANY PROTESTS DISRUPTED AREAS
2. WE WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION ON UPDATES SHOULD THERE BE ANY UNREST THREATS
3. THIS EVENT WILL CONTINUE SHOULD THE AUTHORITIES CANCELS THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY AND WE WILL HOLD THE COUNTDOWN ON OUR CRUISE.
4. AUTHORITIES HAVE ANNOUNCED THE FOLLOWING “The New Year’s Eve countdown was planned as usual for December 31, Cheng said, with high hopes that fireworks would again light up the sky above Victoria Harbour.
“For the world every year, we see Sydney, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Taiwan [hold fireworks displays]. Emotionally, we would like to uphold the tradition,” Cheng said.” https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-economy/article/3039378/lunar-new-year-parade-cancelled-hong-kong-after
5. WE AIM TO PROCEED AS A PLEASANT EVENING AND WILL TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS INTO CONSIDERATIONS FOR ONE OF YOUR BEST EVENINGS.