2020 Hong Kong New Year's Eve Fireworks Luxury Open Bar Cruise Lobster Buffet Dinner
Guaranteed the best seats in town!
Food and Drinks Included
A New Year’s Eve celebration like no other
Intimate and Exclusive 70ft Yacht
Join us for the most exclusive celebration of the year, the Hong Kong New Year’s Eve Fireworks on Victoria Harbour – guaranteed the best seats in town! Board our intimate and exclusive 70ft yacht, enjoy the open-bar hospitality, hearty food menu, the fantastic night view and the magnificent New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Hong Kong New Year’s Eve Fireworks on Victoria Harbour
Dinner in a harbour view restaurant for private dining buffet
Shooting Stars every 15 minutes
USD $399 per person – All Inclusive
Children with adventurous appetites are welcome and tour for free! Larger groups are welcome for a fee per each additional person.
Meeting point will be at the corner of Nathan Road and Middle Road of the rear entrance of The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong outside store “Ralph Lauren” for check in and will direct you onto the coach.
Meeting time is at 7pm, if you could be there earlier please do and we will begin check in as early as 6:30pm
Maximum group size
50 people (Shared Tour)
Should you be travelling in a group of more than 6 people, a larger vehicle will need to be rented at your expense. If you would like to book a tour for more than 15 people, please contact us!
Only HK visa requirements apply.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
– Wild and Porcini Mushroom Soup /w White Truffle Oil
– Mixed Salad with Condiments and Assorted Dressing
– Smoked Duck Breast, Orange Fennel Salad /w Fresh Orange Dressing
– Home Made U.S. Potato Salad served /w Walnut, Spring Onion & Crispy Bacon
– Organic Beetroot Salad served /w Balsamic Vinegar & Pine Nut
– Cold Cut Platter
– Assorted Sushi, Preserved Ginger, Wasabi & Chef’s Soy Sauce
– Lobster all you can eat
– Baked Fish Fillet /w Cheddar Cheese Sauce
– Slow Roasted Sirloin Steak & Gravy
– Slow Cooked French Spring Chicken /w Lemon & Rosemary
– Grilled U.S. Pork Chop /w Peach Gravy
– Golden Roasted Duck Breast /w Blueberry Gravy
– Fried Rice /w Smoked Salmon & Conpoy
– Sauteed E-fu noodle /w Premium Oyster Sauce
– Fungus & Green /w Mushroom & Premium Broth
– Creme Brulee
– Blueberry Cheesecake
– Chocolate Brownie
– Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
– Chocolate Truffle Cake
– Rice Pudding
– Mixed Fruit
– Red and white wine
– A section of beers
– Coke, Coke Zero, 7-up, Ginger beer, Soda water, tonic water, iced lemon tea
– Orange and Apple Juice
– Selection of teas, coffees and hot chocolate
Throughout the trip…
– Stem ginger candy (just in case it’s a bit choppy)
– Gourmet teas and coffees
We can also cater for gluten free/dairy free/vegan dietary requirements – please confirm if required at the time of booking.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT included. Full directions will be given after booking for the meeting pick up point on Kowloon.
What to bring
Please wear smart casual clothing.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Minimum drinking age is 18 years
– Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival to the cruise ship
– Dress code is smart casual
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– Wheelchair accessible
– Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
– Please kindly provide your local contact information upon booking if available
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Your Hong Kong New Year Eve Itinerary
Board Our Intimate and Exclusive 70ft Yacht
Hong Kong fireworks are renowned for their pyrotechnic excellence, launching from harbour barges and skyscrapers on land. For a New Year’s Eve celebration like no other, celebrate with us aboard our comfortable 70ft cruiser with delicious dinner and open-bar hospitality, whilst enjoying the fantastic night view and build-up to midnight. Every 15 minutes, a shooting star will launch from one of the rooftops of the surrounding buildings for making your best wishes into the new year.
Enjoy Dinner, Open Bar and Spectacular Fireworks
Coach will board from 7:00pm and you will be brought to a harbour view private dining restaurant where buffet dinner will be served, fantastic banquet food and open bar drinks and wine available. Boarding will begin after dinner and our captain will direct us to the best viewing spot with open bar hospitality, the countdown display starts from 11:00pm. We will return to shore at 1:00am with your most happiest new year. Come and countdown to 2020 with us in style!
What to Expect
Meeting point will be at the corner of Nathan Road and Middle Road of the rear entrance of The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong outside store “Ralph Lauren” for check in and will direct you onto the coach. Meeting time is at 7pm, if you could be there earlier please do and we will begin check in as early as 6:30pm.
Coach will lead to a harbour view private dining restaurant for dinner. The venue is at a wedding banquet hall, air conditioned and also open bar with beer, soft drinks, red wine and white wine. After dinner we will be boarding on boat to head out to secure our best location on the water in prepare for the fireworks.
By the end of our cruise, guests will be dropped off at the Causeway Bay typhoon shelter to disembark. Trains will be running all night for guests to get back to their hotels, taxis or Uber will also be available to hail. Expected disembarkation at 1am.
PROTEST RELATED ISSUES – YOUR SAFETY IS OUR UTMOST CONCERN, WE HAVE LAID OUT THE FOLLOWING PROMISES
1. FROM BOARDING TO DISEMBARK WE WILL NOT BE INVOLVED WITH OR NEAR ANY PROTESTS DISRUPTED AREAS
2. WE WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION ON UPDATES SHOULD THERE BE ANY UNREST THREATS
3. THIS EVENT WILL CONTINUE SHOULD THE AUTHORITIES CANCELS THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY AND WE WILL HOLD THE COUNTDOWN ON OUR CRUISE.
4. AUTHORITIES HAVE ANNOUNCED THE FOLLOWING “The New Year’s Eve countdown was planned as usual for December 31, Cheng said, with high hopes that fireworks would again light up the sky above Victoria Harbour.
“For the world every year, we see Sydney, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Taiwan [hold fireworks displays]. Emotionally, we would like to uphold the tradition,” Cheng said.” https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-economy/article/3039378/lunar-new-year-parade-cancelled-hong-kong-after
5. WE AIM TO PROCEED AS A PLEASANT EVENING AND WILL TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS INTO CONSIDERATIONS FOR ONE OF YOUR BEST EVENINGS.